Ten Simple Tips to Keep the House Clean – Every task to keep your home clean and organized always seems to be endless, but getting small habits can make all the difference in your home. In the personal organizer, we separated ten tips to leave the house clean and tidy without wasting much time.
In order not to turn housekeep into a long task, you must acquire small habits. They will make all the variations to your home. Here are 10 tips from a specialist to make the house fresh and tidy without wasting too much time:
- Arrange the bed when you wake up, so you startle the urge to go back to sleep and leave the room ready in just three minutes.
- Open the windows and let the house air for at least an hour.
- Organize your cleaning material by sectors: put in a basket what is to clean the bathroom, in another the element of the kitchen, in another one of the rooms and the rooms, and so on. This way, you will not be going back and forth to the laundry room in search of what you forgot.
- Always collect the waste from the toilets.
- Brush the toilet brush and sanitize the seat with a cloth dipped in a substance of 50% water and 50% white vinegar.
- Every day throw away the newspapers of the previous day, even what you did not read in the day because surely you will not read more. And do not forget that there are online editions if you need to consult any article. Therefore, nothing to accumulate.
- Do not leave unclean dishes in the sink. If you used anything, wash it off. Clean kitchen and tidy bed are synonyms of the home in order.
- Leave baskets in the bathrooms for laundry and get used to putting clothes there, not on the floor of the room.
- Change bed and bath linen once a week and choose a day that does not have a lot of laundry.
- Used, cleaned, stored. This simple rule will make all the difference in your home. That alone will end up with 90% of the mess. Remember, everything has its place, but they will not reach it alone!